This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So I have finally desided to blog on this blog I created in May of last year. Last four weeks have been extremely busy. I had a baby then came christmas then Kalas birthday then new year. Then Chicken Pocks then ear infection and finally diarriha(wrongly spelled). In between all that all the relatives came and left and my wonderful sister came and then my sweetheart (my husband) left. Lots of THEN.
Now I cant wait for things to calm down a bit and for John to come back. But then I wonder if things ever calm down with 3 children in the house and when john comes back he is just going to get ready to leave again.
Be content with what you have is a Verse I tought my soon to be five year old daughter a year ago. I need to remember that. And I am very happy and more than blessed. Just Amased....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home