Two year Olds...
So, I have never understood the desire for two year olds to take their cloths off and be butt naked. Even when they are freesing cold or like today outside in our windy backyard jumping on the trampoline All of a sudden my little 2 year old took off all her cloths in between jumps. Then she went off and stood in front of me shivering. So I got her shirt back on but that was all she was going for, no Diaper. No Pants. Then this brilliant Idea/thought entered my brain. Maybe this is her way of explaining she wants to get potty trained!!! So in I go and get the potty put it close to her and ask her like 10 times if she wants to sit. NONONO mommy is the reply. Well so I leave her with it for a while and sit down and continue reading DR. Dobsons, The strong Willed CHild, wich by the way I am reading because of the 2 year Old!!Well she sat on the potty once stood up and started putting sand in it. Hmmmmmm...Wonder what was going through her Head!!
AFter a while, and another round of her taking the rest of the cloths off again I sort of gave up on the idea of her Wanting to get potty trained. But I have to say that while it lasted it Seemed Brilliant....
AFter a while, and another round of her taking the rest of the cloths off again I sort of gave up on the idea of her Wanting to get potty trained. But I have to say that while it lasted it Seemed Brilliant....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home