This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Daddy looks different...

Daddy was gone for just over 2 weeks and for Kala and Agusta it seemed like a year. When we picked him up on tuesday morning from the base he came walking out towards the car and he looked a little different.. At least to my Agusta she had this funny look on her face. Mom, what does daddy have on his face? She didnt know exacly what to think about that big thick mustache!!! Well and then it tickles. But she was soon forgetting about that and poor daddy had to try to keep his smile on while both her and Kala (and mommy) talked his ear off from the time he entered the car. While he ate at the restaurant and at the commisary while shopping and in the car on the way home. ANd then he for the rest of the day he played with them outside. What a great dad he is. My girls are so blessed to have such a great dad. They miss him so much when he is gone and when he is here he gives them so much attention and just endless love. Of´course I am also blessed with an amasing husband......I just couldnt be happier...now I cant wait for him to come home from work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home