Venting!!!
The boxes are pretty much unpacked and my house has started to look like a home. We started school already 2 weeks ago. We got a puppy, a germand sheperd and her name is Tota. I have met most of my neighbours. Found a great Homeschool group. Me and Agusta are attending the Base Chapel Bible study on wednesday mornings. I know were Costco and Wholefoods are. I have even found some yammy coffee shops that have European cakes.
Sounds so settled. But I am not. My heart isn't here. I am dying for a cup of Tea with a close friend. I am so lonely for the deep friendships I had in Vegas. It feels so unreal that I am here. I just want to drive back so badly it's not even funny.
Agusta cried tonight she was missing her friends and I couldn't hold back my tears. I know excacly what she is going through because I am going through the same thing.
Well thats all. I am done venting. It is time for a fat bowl of Icecream and a chick flick!!!!!!
And a little note to my friends. If YOu didn't get the I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds so settled. But I am not. My heart isn't here. I am dying for a cup of Tea with a close friend. I am so lonely for the deep friendships I had in Vegas. It feels so unreal that I am here. I just want to drive back so badly it's not even funny.
Agusta cried tonight she was missing her friends and I couldn't hold back my tears. I know excacly what she is going through because I am going through the same thing.
Well thats all. I am done venting. It is time for a fat bowl of Icecream and a chick flick!!!!!!
And a little note to my friends. If YOu didn't get the I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
At 3:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hvernig stendur á því að ég hafði ekki hugmynd um þetta blogg?!?!?!?
Sakna þín elskan mín!!! Er búin að vera að hugsa svo mikið til þín uppá síðkastið og þá sérstaklega kl 11:21 í dag;)
Post a Comment
<< Home