This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last week...

Last week was not very good. Lot's of crasyness that I am not going to detail.. But I did have two highlights and I want to make sure I remember so I am writing them here. So I can look back at last week and think "oh, it wasn't too bad"!! On Tuesday a dear friend brought her husband over and he fixed my toilet that has been broken for over a month. Then when I came home late on Friday night after spending some fun hours again in the ER I had a message from my milk man company. And Yes for those of you that don't know it, I get my wonderful milk delivered to my door every week. And I love it.. Well they had a drawing that if you spent over 30$ you would enter the contest to win 100$ credit with them. And I won it!! So that did make my weekend!!! And the biggest highlight was that I heard a rumor that my husband would be back in my arms very soon.. And for that I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home