Green Tea and other thoughts...
So I have been dealing with a little medical issue. Wether or not it is a major issue depends on how you look at it. For me it is since I can´t seem to get healed.. So I was a really good patient took the medications I was supposed to even though I hate meds!!! But after 2 weeks of feeling awful, now not only from the existing problem but I got all the side effects. Nausea all the time, bloating, bigger boobs (which is the only thing I am not going to complain about), but the biggest one was that I started feeling depressed. Like I had no desire to do anything. So 2 days ago I took the decision to quit. I have been doing a research on homeopathic options and will see one of those type of doctors tomorrow.. For those of you who know him Dr. Bob!! At this point I have nothing to lose!! But all to gain!! ha ha .. Anyway.. This weekend both Kala and Noi woke up with allergies. Their eyes were so bad and he had allergy rash. They got into my orange tree blossom that is blooming in the back yard the day before. Well I considered giving them benadryl but read a little in my homeopathic book first. It said to put green tea on their yes. Just dump a teabag in cold water and then put it on the eye for a few minutes. Sure enough in 24 hours their eyes were clear... It was one of the funniest thing ever!!! Just imagine my 2 year old and my 4 year old on the couch with a teabag on their eyes...!! And they actually laid still for it!!!
On other notes it has been wonderful to finally have my hubby home. We have done lots of fun stuff with the kids!!!And the kids are loving having him home... And then next week we are going skiing.. I can´t wait!!!
On other notes it has been wonderful to finally have my hubby home. We have done lots of fun stuff with the kids!!!And the kids are loving having him home... And then next week we are going skiing.. I can´t wait!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home