This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Friday, February 10, 2006

Exercise

I signed up for a gym this week. I am sooo excited. I think my feet grew a little while I was pregnant with Noah, my running shoes dont fit that good anymore so today I went to the BX on the base and got new shoes. I cant wait to go and have some time for myself. I also have goal to work for. I would really like to run the breast cancer race with my friends Jessie and Julia. I have never liked running that much, at least not all by my self. But while I was a skiier I did a lot of running. Comes with the training I suppose. So I have to work hard. Since my skiing days are years behind me. I do miss skiing. I would like nothing more than to get on the slope and forget everyone and everything and feel the wind gussing in my ears....what a feeling, then hit the powder and work all those leg muscles and jump, jump, jump....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I did it, I went skiing yesterday with my daughter Agusta. What a great trip. She was awesome, snow was awesome....my husband was the best for standing for over 3 hours with the baby on the belly and chasing the 2 year old!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home