A Busy Morning..
Today I took my inlaws to the airport. They are going to Nashville to see my sister-in-law. She just had a beautiful little baby girl yesterday. Little Hannah couldnt wait until october to be born. I wish I could see her!! I am so happy I got to see Christi pregnant though just over a week ago when I went on a little Vacation to Nashville with my little Noah. THat was such a great time. Well, after the airport we went to register Agusta as an official Homeschooled Student. We had to park 10 minutes walking distance away from the office and it was cooking out. Well we made it then it took about 3 minutes to get the paper in our hands. After that we went to Macdonalds and the girls played and ate and Noah was just a cutie. He was looking around just amased to see all the fan's in the air and all the colors of the playground. He is such an observant little baby. After Macdonalds we went to Go For It USA Gymnastiks and tried out their Homeschool gymnastiks class. It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of my little Kala. When I called yesterday to sign up for a try out for the class they said Kala had to be 3 years to do it. Since her birthday is in the end of December they agreed on letting her try it but warned me if she wouldnt listen or would be clingy to me she couldnt do it since there is no parent participation. She did great, listened to the teacher and just was great so the teacher said she was totally compatible and could register for the class. I was so happy and proud of her. THen we drove our friend Luke home and by the time we were home it was 14:30 but it felt like 18:00. Maybe the humidity today makes me feel more tired. The temp is still at 100F. Is it ever going to cool down?!?!

1 Comments:
At 5:10 PM,
Sherry said…
Sweetie, you so give yourself up as a military wife.
I miss you all and hope to see you in November if you are around for Thanksgiving.
Many Blessings and love,
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home