Love and Towels...
Icleand was rainy and cold but the warmth came on June 13th when my husband came back from Iraq. The warmth was not in form of weather but of love and hugs and kisses as we tried to make up for the time he was gone. It was amasing to see how happy my daughters were to see their daddy and little Noi just acted like he new that guy all along. He probably did since his sisters talked about their precious daddy the whole time he was gone. We spent a few days just us the little family in a cabin in the countryside. It didnt matter that it rained the whole time, all that mattered was that we were together again. And of´course now, a few weeks later, everything is back to normal it is funny how life just goes on like nothing ever happened, days turn into nights and nights into days and all of a sudden we are back here in Vegas trying to cope with the heat and "enjoying" the hot summer days. As much as I HATE it when John are not with me I LOVE it even more when he comes back. I think we grow closer together as a couple. And for at least a little while I don't care that he "can't put the thowel in the laundry basket"...and by the time I start caring about it, he is will be gone again. But for now it's there and I sigh every time I pull it down!!!
I Love You John!!
I Love You John!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home