We made it....
We made it to Iceland safe and sound. Except for Kala freaking out during takeoff in Las Vegas and throwing up during landing in San Fransisco everything went pretty smoothly. Icelandair left one of my suitcases in San Fran though and of´course it was the one with all my cloths in it... But come to think of it, it really doesnt matter which suitcase it is, it is always a pain. We got it back 3 days later so I was happy.
It has been wonderful to spend time with my family and friends and everyone take us with open arms. Somehow every visit gets better than the last one.....!!! Dont know why that is..
Now I am just counting down the days when John comes to us. They are still too many but we have a busy schedule and I know it will go fast.
Today it snowed so going from 103 to this is a little shock for my little - ones. Noi and Kala both started to have a runny nose today. But I am sure that will go fast and it should warm up on the weekend, or can we call it a warm up "55". Thats fine by me though, I can´t wait to get splashed in the face by some real Icelandic rain....
It has been wonderful to spend time with my family and friends and everyone take us with open arms. Somehow every visit gets better than the last one.....!!! Dont know why that is..
Now I am just counting down the days when John comes to us. They are still too many but we have a busy schedule and I know it will go fast.
Today it snowed so going from 103 to this is a little shock for my little - ones. Noi and Kala both started to have a runny nose today. But I am sure that will go fast and it should warm up on the weekend, or can we call it a warm up "55". Thats fine by me though, I can´t wait to get splashed in the face by some real Icelandic rain....

1 Comments:
At 12:59 AM,
MrH said…
You are crazy! Have I told you that. The thought of 55 degrees and getting hit in the face by rain, still sounds a little too cold to be wet. Miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home