This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Monday, July 10, 2006

Did I just enter the 20th Century...?

We just got a MICROWAVE!!!!
This might not be a big deal for a lot of people but for me it is. I really havent' wanted a microwave. I don't like them or I thought I didn't like them until now that I have one. I have been under the impression for a few years that they killed people or caused cancer. I read it somewhere a few years back.. John convinced me that they really Don't!!
We were talking to John's sister yesterday and he says to her, " Sara just entered the 20th century and got a microwave". I don' know if that is true though since I still haven't given in to the "you really dont have your TV plugged" yet. ANd No I dont get CNN or any other TV station since our TV is just plugged to the DVD player. It is not because I think that Television kills people its just that I think it has a lot of Juck in it that my kids dont need to see and honestly I really don't have the time.
So I guess I am not in the 20th Century yet. Maybe I will stop wearing pants and start wearing dresses so I can get into the groove of the 18th century wich I might be living in!!!
But for now I am content.
I understand though what all the fuss is about be'cause my microwave ROCKS.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home