This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Big Girl...

My sweet little daughter or I should say my BIG GIRL has two tooth loose. It is so strange experiencing that. I still remember when my first tooth fell out so I cant be that old!!!...
She went to the dentist yesterday and had no cavities again. I am so proud of her. And she already has 2 permanent molars in. It is just amasing how time flies. She is very excited she said, "mom, now I have loose teeth like my good friend Victoria". I really Cant wait to show this to all my big kid friends!!! She is so cute. So all the calls have been made to her grandparents in Florida and Iceland, everyone has to hear the good news. It brought back memories, at least for Amma Agusta. She said that I lost my first tooth at the same age. Wow only 23 years ago. It is amasing to watch those kids grow up. Even though Agusta has told me again and again that she is never going to grow up. We'll see... I look forward to watch her grow and see what kind of young woman she will become, that is if she doesn't fly to Neverland with Peter Pan.....for the purpose of staying a kid forever....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home