Toilet Flushings.....
Just a couple of months after we moved into our Vegas house Agusta put rocks into the downstairs toilet she didnt get to flush them down which we were really thankful for. Well tonight after coming home from church I went to the bathroom and my little Cheerleader Kala came with me. She is really into the whole toilet thing, she is really proud of her mommy not peeing in her pants and gives me big claps and "DUGLEG STELPA". WEll in the excitement she desides to flush the toilet and drops a PASSIFIER into the bathroom and it flushes right down.....!!!!
WE are not sure if this will leave a permanent damage...!!But can not get it out.... I will keep you posted!!!
WE are not sure if this will leave a permanent damage...!!But can not get it out.... I will keep you posted!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home