Transformation
In the last few days I have witnessed a transformation in my daughter. She has been pretty much out of control since September. The poor little girl has gone through a lot in the last couple of weeks but I don't think it comes close to the pain and misery she has suffered from since fall. After 3 weeks of fever and not being able to eat she was finally admitted to the hospital on February 5Th an on the 7Th her tonsils (halskirtlar) were taken out. She has gradually gotten better since then and besides experiencing an allergy to her antibiotics, which is not surprising after getting them for over 30 times, she is on the road to recovery. Right after the surgery we noticed that her voice didn't sound like a smoker anymore it is now much softer. And since Friday she eats more every day. I can't remember last time I saw her eat that well. She gets happier every day and her energy is restoring. Her temper tantrums don't happen 10 times a day and she is able to go to public places with me without trowing a fit. She is more obedient and she seems to hear much better. Also what has changed is that she is more sensitive to sounds and she is much more tolerant with her brother. She is able to concentrate for much longer time and she is talking a lot more. So Transformation is not an exaggeration!!!!!
She of course still has her moments like all other children but I must say that it is much more easier to handle since it doesn't happen every 5 minutes.
I have thanked God so much for healing her little body and I am so grateful for Him and for all my friends and my mother in law helping me at this difficult time. I don't know what I would have done without you all.
I have come to notice a lot more positive in Kala over the last few days. Her behaviour isn't perfect and she can still test me but her positive has come to outrun the negative and that gives me more tolerance and patience to work with her and to love her.....
She of course still has her moments like all other children but I must say that it is much more easier to handle since it doesn't happen every 5 minutes.
I have thanked God so much for healing her little body and I am so grateful for Him and for all my friends and my mother in law helping me at this difficult time. I don't know what I would have done without you all.
I have come to notice a lot more positive in Kala over the last few days. Her behaviour isn't perfect and she can still test me but her positive has come to outrun the negative and that gives me more tolerance and patience to work with her and to love her.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home