This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Monday, September 25, 2006

I forgot my Shoes.......

After making a frantic phonecall to my friend Amy I ran out of the house today with Kala in my arms. I threw her into her carseat and backed up like someone was about to die!!!

I should start at the beginning. Kala woke up crying and she wouldnt come out of her bed. I had to hold her down and she fealt really hot to me. She was treated last week for an earinfection and had no fever wednesday but then on thursday her fever was back. I took her in on friday morning and the ENT cleaned out her ears and she got scheduled to get another set of tubes put in on octber 5th. Well, she had no fever saturday or sunday and last night she ate her dinner and seamed very happy. So when the fever was back this morning and she has been on antibiotics since tuesday I knew something was up. Needless to say she was in bad shape. She couldn't walk straight or make eyecontact. Her neck was all stiff and she wouldnt let me touch it. After getting a nurse on the phone she told me to get her to the nearest emergency room. So I called John and told him to meet me at Summerlin Hospital and Amy met me at the Albertsons parking lot by her house and I literally threw Agusta and Noah out of the car. Thats when I realised I had no shoes!!!

I have gotten scared before in my life. But I have to say that today has to get one of the higher scores for adrenalin due to fear rushing through my body. I dont' know why I didn't trust God to make everything ok. When it comes to my chidlren and my husband it is so hard to just give them to God. I want to be in charge... I have thanked him all day for not taking her. I know that He was with her today in that Emergency room. Only He can Heal this quickly.

THis morning I held her in my arms to the Emergency room crying and praying she would be ok. THis evening I played hide and seek with her and Agusta and me and Kala were hiding in the bathtub and she looks at me and says "I love you mommy". Wow, now I was holding her in my arms crying and praising God for his Healing and for giving me this awesome little rascal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home