Caterpillars!!!!
I have a child that is very, very different from me. She is high energy and animal lover. I am not saying that I hate animals but the only animal I have ever been attracted to are cows!! I love cows. Well, my sweet Kala just loves any living insect and every living animal, she is attracted to them in a way that I can't say I understand. I got her caterpillars so she couldn't say when she gets older that I never got her a pet!! And it is temporary since caterpillars fly away at one point so everyone wins!!!
The point of the story is that I had no idea how disgusting this would be. I watched those poor creatures turn into Chrysalis or pupa and they seemed to be in so much pain. It was awful.
On the bright side Kala has loved every minute of these little creatures, she can talk to them for hours. So this was after all a great thing for her that is!!......
I just don't look forward to the point when I have to let them fly away, I know her heart is going to be broken...
The point of the story is that I had no idea how disgusting this would be. I watched those poor creatures turn into Chrysalis or pupa and they seemed to be in so much pain. It was awful.
On the bright side Kala has loved every minute of these little creatures, she can talk to them for hours. So this was after all a great thing for her that is!!......
I just don't look forward to the point when I have to let them fly away, I know her heart is going to be broken...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home