This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Honey Is Coming Home...

There have been times in my life were TIME stood still!! When I have had an hour or so too go delivering my babies TIME stood still. The day of my wedding TIME stood still. The first few days of Deployments TIME stands still. Every time He comes back the day doesn't end and once again TIME stands still. It has been 3 o'clock now forever. I am waiting for 4 o'clock so I can load up my kids and go to the airport...
I am so excited to get John home again. He is the best and I miss him so much when he is gone...

Better go put on my makeup and dress my little kiddies.. The TIME might actually start moving again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home