This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Have A 6 Year Old...

Today Agusta is six, wow, it is hard to believe!!! I remember this day six years ago when she came into this world, Perfect in every way. She is such a wonderful little girl. Growing so big and tall and always ready to lend mom a helping hand. WE had a big party for her today. I couldn't have done it without my friend Jessie Miles. She is just the most awesome friend. Thanks Jess!!! I love you.....
We had about 20 kids plus parents, it was great. I just love having the house full of friends. People sitting in every corner, every seat and on the stairs. WE have been so blessed with the great friendships we have made here in Vegas.
Agusta got tons of stuff. A lot came in pink and a lot had a princess on it. She is a princess, and as always she was a Disney Princess for her birthday and this time her friends dressed up as princesses too.
When I tugged her into bed she said, "this was a great birthday mommy it would only have been better if daddy would have been here"... I totally agree with her.
We miss you honey...
I better go clean up a little bit and then I believe I deserve a hot cup of tea and a piece of cake.
Thank you to all who came today and thank you all for blessing Agusta with all those wonderful presents and for celebrating her birthday with us... WE love you all.....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hæ hæ, Sara, mikið saknaði ég þess að sjá þig ekki í dag í jarðaförinni hans Benna. Þegar við stóðum fyrir utan kirkjunna krakkarnir úr bekknum sem sáu sér fært að mæta þá fannst mér bara vanta hana Söru mína til að knúsa =)
    Halla var eitthvað að tala um að það gæti verið að þú myndir koma til landsins í des. Vona það, reynum þá að hittast.
    Þegar svona harmleikur gerist þá fer maður að hugsa til allra gömlu vinanna og vill segja þeim hversu vænt manni þyki um þá, maður veit víst ekki hvenær kallið kemur. Þannig að ég ætla að enda þetta comment á því að segja þér hvað mér þykir undurvænt um þig Sara mín og það er gott að vita hvað þú ert hamingjusöm =)

    E.s.
    Afsakaðu hvað þetta comment varð óvart langt =S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home