This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It has been a little while since my last blog. Since then my hubby came back we have been to California twice. I have gone to Minneapolis twice. We have had my in laws over and then my sister and her friend for 5 weeks from Iceland. John has already gone on a two week trip and is back. We have gone from long hair Agusta to short hair Agusta. And the list goes on.....
If there is one word that describes the Matuszak family household that is "busy". We are always on the go.
There has been a lot on my minds in the last couple of months. I have had some dear friends on my mind, people from the past decided to pop up. Adjusting to John being home again. Adjusting to John leaving again. I have had siblings on my heart. Lot's of things just pressing on my mind. I haven't dealt with all of it. I don't know how to deal with some of it. Some of it I have been told to stay out of. Some I have tried to ignore. So that's my life at the moment. A little emotionally crazy. But neverless I still need to get my act together and figure stuff out. Wow, I just blew my mind....like I didn't know that!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alltaf gaman að fylgjast með þér Sara mín.

    Knús og kossar,

    Guðný

     

Post a Comment

<< Home