This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Saturday, March 11, 2006

An "Orange" ball...

Tonight me and my sweet girls, Agusta and Kala stood in a circle in the kitchen and threww an Orange to each other. It was a great fun, we probably did for about 15 minutes until the Orange fell on the floor for the 100 time and cut open. And then the thought it was time to eat it!!!
What a great time..
They are both sick so I was glad to see some smiles on those poor little faces after a whole day of coughing!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you are blogging, Sara. you and the kids should come hang out on Friday nights or just about any night for dinner. We are always here! Lot's of love!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home