This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Children...

At 7 pm I wasnt sure I could listen to more screams from my 2 year old. So I put her in the bathtub. She was good for a while until I desided to take her out, so as I am taking her out she starts freaking out, like she does every time she is supposed to get out of the bathtub. But as her face starst getting red I hear another little voice in my bedroom going off at the same time. "I missed the announcement that screaming time was supposed to be at 19:30"!!! So I put her on my bed, she is still screaming and just to make sure I get that she is pissed at me she starts kicking me with both legs. Noi is problably now screaming over her screams but as I am trying to control her kicking and sooth him he just gets angrier. ( I think women should grow another arm every time they deliver a baby!!) So I deside to just get her in her pyjamas somehow and into bed so I can pick him up. So poor thing is screaming like crasy and his sister is still acting like crasy but I get her into bed and then run to give him a hug and then I hear, Mom I am done in the shower!!!, from the 5 year old. ( Where are my other 3 arms). So he is getting calmer so I put him back in his bed and run into the girls restroom and help Agusta out of the shower. Dry her up really quick cause I am hearing whimperings again from the boy. I comb her hari between putting the passy back into his moth and I am thinking to myself that I cant wait until Agusta is in bed and I can go downstairs and have a beer ( or a half a beer). He stops crying and falls asleep the second my hands are free to actually pick him up. So I am like "good hopefully he will sleep for 5 minutes while I read to Agusta". I start reading and I am not very far down the first page when she falls asleep, that wasn't my intension but good. I stop reading and wow I can actually hear myself breathe. The house is quiet. Then I look at Agusta her peaceful little face and browse my eyes to Noi and his little angelface looks so cute, I sneak into Kalas room and the little red face has turned its original color, sleeping heavlily. And man I actually miss them. I know they are right there but I can't wait to wake up with them tomorrow morning and hear their laughter and see their sweet smiles again.
Children are amasing that way, they sneak themselves into your heart and then it is no turning back. The first time I looked into their eyes or in Kala's case "onto" her closed eyes. The Damage was done... Man what a blessing, It sure is true what stands in the Bible, Children are a Blessing from God... I just have to remember that during the crasyness that sneaks into our day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home