This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A day in Las Vegas...

Today at 11:15am I drove out of my little subdivision. Onto Farm Rd which I do a lot without any major significance. Today was different. I get to the corner of Cimmarron and there are 3 police cars stopped on the corner. 5 boys between the age of 14 and 16 are sitting there in handcuffs. A man in civilian clothes is yelling at one of the boys. I drove further up Farm and then this older looking fellow is walking down the street smoking what appears to be a joint holding a PLANT. I wondered if he even saw the police cars since he looked so out of it!! Anyways I guess the Vegas police had plenty to do in my neighborhood today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home