This Is Me..

I am married to my best friend John. We have 3 adorable youngsters....And somehow I am living in Las Vegas....

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The past....

The past has been pressing my heart. Memories that I had long forgotten have resurfaced and I am forced to deal with and come to terms with. Exploring the heart and your mind is a journey. Digging into the darkest places of your soul. Remembering experiences can hurt. They do hurt..
Some make me cry others make me laugh and there are the ones that make me scared. I am not going to give up. I believe I have a story. A story that I need to share at least with my family. A story that shaped me and made me who I am. A story of triumph and a story of coming through, I know my story is in my heart. Am I strong enough to put it down, to write it, to share it!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home