Sick Days...
With exceptions of taking trips to see the Doctor we have been home since friday the 10th of march. Needless to say we are all, expecially Agusta, bored out of our minds. After a while mom just cant make up more games. I am still feeling quite sick but getting better, Kala is just not herself and she has been on medicine since tuesday. I wonder if I need to take her back in. And Agusta feels fine except for her constant coughing. the doctor said she has bronchitis but the anitbiotic should help her cough to go away faster. It has been amasing though how many helping hands I have had. I have been getting meals since wednesday and today I had 4 people offering a meal. How awesome it is to have such friends. Another friend of mine called today on her way to the store and wouldnt take my , no its ok we'll be fine, answer and did shopping for me, so I am set for the week if these sicknesses will continue.
I am going to make myself some hot tee and then go have a cosy time on the couch with my little Noi. I sure do love having cosy times with him but I really do miss John, I wish he would be here having cosy times with us. I feel very lonely without him...
I am going to make myself some hot tee and then go have a cosy time on the couch with my little Noi. I sure do love having cosy times with him but I really do miss John, I wish he would be here having cosy times with us. I feel very lonely without him...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home